Laboratory Exercise MVT I
Dr.-Ing. Kai Nikolaus
Laboratory experience in apparatuses for unit operation of mechanical process engineering additional to the course Mechanical Process Engineering I. Conducting Experiments, interpretation and discussion of the results, making up balances and application of simulation methods. Applying of measurement methods of operating parameters and particle measurement technology.
- Ball Mill (Maximilian Kerner, Philipp Grohn)
- Filtration (Nikolai Benz, Marc Weirich)
- Mixing (Denis Goldnik)
- Jenike Shear Cell (Robert Hesse, Mustafa Bozoglu)
- Particle size distributions (Vanessa Puderbach, Fabian Krull)
Contact / Tutor:
Dates by arrangement (no fixed date)
- Number of SWS: 2
- Number of ECTS Credits: 2
- Course Number: MV-MVT-86468-L-4
- Language: german
- Laboratory Exercise Mechanical Process Engineering I in KIS
Scripts and course documents can now be found on our german homepage. Username and password for the download will be told in the course.