Laboratory Exercise MVT I
Dr.-Ing. Kai Nikolaus
Laboratory experience in apparatuses for unit operation of mechanical process engineering additional to the course Mechanical Process Engineering I. Conducting Experiments, interpretation and discussion of the results, making up balances and application of simulation methods. Applying of measurement methods of operating parameters and particle measurement technology.
- Particle size distributions (M.Sc. Fabian Krull)
- Mixing (M.Sc. Paul Breuninger)
- Filtration (M. SC. Oleg Urazmetov)
- Ball Mill (M.Sc. Maximilian Kerner)
- Jenike Shear Cell (M.Sc. Dominik Weis)
Contact / Tutor:
The introductory meeting will take place at April 30. 2019.
Dates by arrangement (no fixed date)
- Number of SWS: 2
- Number of ECTS Credits: 2
- Course Number: MV-MVT-86468-L-4
- Language: german
- Laboratory Exercise Mechanical Process Engineering I in KIS
Scripts and course documents can now be found on our german homepage. Username and password for the download will be told in the course.