Dynamische Wechselwirkungen von Partikeln und Tropfen mit strukturierten Bauteiloberflächen
During the production, processing and transport of particulate materials, dynamic interactions often take place between the component surface and surrounding media, such as particles and droplets. Adhesion processes can lead to blocking of the component surfaces. These processes, as well as abrasion, are significantly influenced by processes on the microscale in the contact of particles or droplets with component surfaces. For a better understanding of the influence of the morphology of the component surfaces, the dynamic interactions of single particles and droplets with structured surfaces are investigated experimentally. Furthermore, these influences are described with mathematical models and simulated with the discrete element method (DEM) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- R. Hesse, F. Krull, S. Antonyuk: Experimentally calibrated CFD-DEM study of air impairment during powder discharge for varying hopper configurations, Powder Technol. 372 (2020) 404-419.
- P. Breuninger, F. Krull, K. Huttenlochner, C. Müller-Reno, C. Ziegler, R. Merz, M. Kopnarski, S. Antonyuk: Microstructuring of steel surfaces via cold spraying with 316L particles for studying the particle-wall collision behavior, Surf. Coat. Technol. 379 (2019) 125054.
- D. Weis, F. Krull, J. Mathy, M. Evers, M. Thommes, S. Antonyuk: A contact model for the deformation behaviour of pharmaceutical pellets under cyclic loading, Adv. Powder Technol. 30 (2019) 2492-2502.
- P. Breuninger, F. Krull, S. Buhl, A. Binder, R. Merz, M. Kopnarski, B. Sachweh, S. Antonyuk: Microstructuring of titanium surfaces with plasma-modified titanium particles by cold spraying, Particuology 44 (2019) 90-104.
- P. Breuninger, D. Weis, I. Behrendt, P. Grohn, F. Krull, S. Antonyuk: CFD–DEM simulation of fine particles in a spouted bed apparatus with a Wurster tube, Particuology 42 (2019) 114-125.
- F. Krull, R. Hesse, P. Breuninger, S. Antonyuk: Impact behaviour of microparticles with microstructured surfaces: Experimental study and DEM simulation, Chem. Eng. Res. Des. 135 (2018) 175-184.
- F. Krull, P. Breuninger, S. Antonyuk: Dynamic interactions of polystyrene particles with microstructured surface manufactured by cold spray, Eur. Phys. J. WOC 140 (2017) 13011.